What is Orange Day?
More Info on How to Participate
1. Take a short video of up to 30 seconds of yourself, your friends or your organization answering one or more of these questions:
- What does a future free of violence against women and girls mean to you?
- Why are the Sustainable Development Goals, which will be agreed in September 2015, an important framework for realizing a future free of violence against women and girls? How can young people help to end violence against women and girls?
- What do you commit to do to end violence against women and girls?
3. Upload your video to YouTube or Instagram.
4. On 25 July, share the link to your video on Twitter using the hashtags #OrangeDay and #OrangeOurFuture
5. Encourage other young people to do the same!
More information here: http://www.un.org/en/women/endviolence/orangeday.shtml