The Girl Guide and Girl Scout experience is a lifelong adventure of connections. This upcoming World Thinking Day, let’s explore and celebrate the meaningful connections that make our lives better, whether to the people closest to us, to a place we care about, or to a Girl Guide or Girl Scout friend on the other side of the world.
Take part in WTD 2016 to explore how we are connected to the amazing world around us and experience different types of meaningful connections:
- Connect with me: If we don’t take the time to connect with ourselves and understand what we need to be happy and confident, we won’t be able to make the difference we want to make in other people’s lives.
- Connect with friends: Connection is friendship and friendship is happiness. So what makes a good friend?
- Connect with someone you care about, make a new friend and explore the relationships that matter to you.
- Connect with the world: Look wider, and see how you can make a difference in the places you care about. Get to know your community or a place in nature, then look wider still and connect with the amazing world of Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting.
- Connect, share and celebrate! Share your WTD 2016 adventure and connect with Girl Guide and Girl Scouts around the world.